Zeppelin Systems are excited to be exhibiting at this year’s Anuga FoodTec 2015 trade fair on the 24-27th March. As a leading global trade fair, Anuga FoodTec attracts over 43,000 visitors in the international food and beverage industry from all across the world.
Being held at the Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany, Zeppelin Systems will be exhibiting a wide range of our plant engineering solutions, including:
- BASIC FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- BAKERY TECHNOLOGY (Complete plants, individual machines)
- NOODLE (pasta) TECHNOLOGY
- DELICATESSEN AND CONVENIENCE FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- DAIRY TECHNOLOGY (Complete plants, individual machines)
- CROSS-INDUSTRY PROCESS TECHNOLOGY
- FOOD SAFETY, QUALITY MANAGEMENT
- HYGIENE TECHNOLOGY
- CONVEYING, TRANSPORT AND STORAGE FACILITIES, LOGISTICS
- STORAGE FACILITIES, SILO PLANTS, TANKS
- COMPONENTS, ASSEMBLIES, SURFACE TECHNOLOGY, ACCESSORIES
Anuga FoodTec is the only trade fair in the world that covers all aspects of food production, so if you are looking for new machines, systems, or services, you will find a variety of innovative and technological solutions from Zeppelin Systems that will make the productions of your food products more efficient and of a higher quality.
For more information about the trade fair, or if you would be interested in attending, please visit www.anugafoodtec.com